X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joanne
    Mojave Outlaw
    • Jul 2009

A rebirth of the MU forum?

I've just read that Mike is doing an update on the forum and cleaning up a lot of the garbage. Nice! I'm not a Facebook fan for a number of reasons so I hope this forum becomes more active. It doesn't take a lot of people to make a forum work, but it does take people who are willing to interact on the forum. It's interesting how many people I've heard lament that this forum is "dead". Hopefully they find their way back here and give it a try.

Although I've been away from the forum, I haven't been away from exploring! I have tons of pictures and more than a few stories to tell. The good news is that people's interest in exploring old mines and mine sites is as high as ever.

This is from a few months ago when we were out exploring.

Joanne
    Love to camp? Love to eat? Here's the place! www.camp-cook.com

View my ghost town & mine exploration photos: http://www.asolidfoundation.com/mines/mine_home.htm
  • mr_ketchum
    Mojave Teen
    • Nov 2017

I prefer forums over facebook groups because posts disappear into the nether world on Facebook and are short lived. Posting on a forum offers a place to leave photos and experiences that don't go away and always keep the same web address.

Comment

Working...