• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike
    Administrator
    True Mojave
    • Sep 2007

Cleanup and Update

It's been 4 1/2 years since the last major update to our servers, application, plugins, and themes. Spam and related user accounts have also been removed. If you registered for an account, but never posted, your user account has been removed. Please feel free to re-create your account!

If you find your user account is banned, deleted, or no longer active, please send me a PM with your username and email address and I'll try my best to get your accounts restored. If you notice any strange bugs or issues, please let me know through a PM. Lastly, spam is something we'll always have to fight. If you're interested in becoming a moderator, please let me know.

We're looking forward to seeing all your adventures!

Best Regards,
    Mike
    -Fish
    Mojave Mine Team
    MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook
  • Joanne
    Mojave Outlaw
    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Mike
    It's been 4 1/2 years since the last major update to our servers, application, plugins, and themes. Spam and related user accounts have also been removed. If you registered for an account, but never posted, your user account has been removed. Please feel free to re-create your account!

If you find your user account is banned, deleted, or no longer active, please send me a PM with your username and email address and I'll try my best to get your accounts restored. If you notice any strange bugs or issues, please let me know through a PM. Lastly, spam is something we'll always have to fight. If you're interested in becoming a moderator, please let me know.

We're looking forward to seeing all your adventures!

Best Regards,
    Mike

Mike,

I'll volunteer for moderator duties! Send me a PM when you are ready.

Joanne
    Love to camp? Love to eat? Here's the place! www.camp-cook.com

View my ghost town & mine exploration photos: http://www.asolidfoundation.com/mines/mine_home.htm

Comment

• Mike
      Administrator
      True Mojave
      • Sep 2007

Thanks Joanne! Adding you in
      -Fish
      Mojave Mine Team
      MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook

Comment

• Joanne
        Mojave Outlaw
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Mike
        Thanks Joanne! Adding you in
        Mike,

My name shows up in the list of moderators but no moderator tools when I look at a thread. I'm trying to send you a private message but I'm getting an error screen that says I don't have permission to do so.

Joanne
        Love to camp? Love to eat? Here's the place! www.camp-cook.com

View my ghost town & mine exploration photos: http://www.asolidfoundation.com/mines/mine_home.htm

Comment

• mr_ketchum
          Mojave Teen
          • Nov 2017

I am interested in becoming mod for the forum. I have a few experiences on other forums but never with this version of vbulletin. I cannot find how to send you a message...

Comment

Working...